2019 BDGA Individual Championship
Host: Brierwood Country Club
Dates: August 1-3, 2019
Entry Fee: $180 (Men) / $120 (Women)
Deadline: Friday, July 26th (5pm)
Terms of the Competition
The entry fee is $180 for men and $120 for women. This includes the green, cart and range fees, lunch, prizes, and awards.
This championship is open to male amateur golfers who meet the following requirements:
- Membership: Be a member of the BDGA, defined as either belonging to (1) an BDGA member club or (2) the 2019 BDGA Associate Member Program .
- Handicap Index: Have a USGA Handicap Index of 12.0 or less (men) or 20.0 or less (women).
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is Friday, July 26th, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
Men: 54 holes at stroke play (cut after 36 holes).
Senior: Low Senior after 36 Holes.
Women: 36 holes of stroke play (no cut).
All male players will compete for the BDGA Men's Individual Championship. The low senior score (age 50 and above) for the first 2 rounds of the event will be the BDGA Senior Individual Champion. BDGA POY points will be given in both categories
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The SDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
The field of the men's championship is limited to 100 players. There will be no qualifying.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (MEN)
Thursday, August 1 // Round 1 // Tee times start at 8:00am
Friday, August 2 // Round 2 // Tee times start at 8:00am
Saturday, August 3 // Round 3 // Tee times start at 8:00am
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (WOMEN)
Friday, August 2 // Round 1 // Tee times start at 8:00am
Saturday, August 3 // Round 2 // Tee times start at 8:00am
GOLF CARTS AND RANGE
Payment for use of golf carts and the range is included in your entry fee. Players may choose to walk if desired.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
The half way house will be open and accepting cash throughout the tournament.
GOLF CARTS AND DRIVING RANGE
The use of golf carts and the driving range is included in the entry fee.
Player lunches will be held following the conclussion of their round.
PRIZES AND AWARDS
The champion, runner-up, and low senior will each receive a trophy. Additional top finishers (based on the number of entrants) will receive prizes as gift certificates from the pro shop.
BDGA Intern ,Jack Travers